Visit http://www.esdc2012.org/ for more details.
The first Eurasian Schools Debating Championship was held last year, in prestigious schools and universities of the magnificent city of Istanbul. Eurasian Schools Debating Championship 2012 will take place between the 13-20 June, with the attendance of high school teams and schools from all around the world. The tournament will again be in the format of World Schools Debating Championship, to increase the number of international participants. The tournament will have world-famous judges.
We would like Eurasian Schools Debating Championships 2012 to be a truly international tournament where representation by as many countries as possible is guaranteed. There will be 50 spaces available for international teams and 10 spaces available for Turkish teams to register this year. If there are more Turkish teams who are willing to attend, the 60 team quota may be increased.
- Registration will be closed in March 1st, 2012.
- Each team will receive an e-mail when they submit the form, confirming that we have received their application. Registered teams will be listed according to the order of precedence. (National teams- Secondary Teams -School Teams). Teams will be informed between March 1st -4th about whether they are in list or not.
- The deadline for payment is April 1st, we will start to accept payments in March 4th.
- Debaters of Turkish teams should submit their ID numbers instead of their passport numbers.
- Each team must be consisting of a minimum of three debaters and a maximum of five debaters.
- Each team must register an adjudicator for each team but are welcome to bring more adjudciators
- The registration fee for ESDC 2012 is 120 euros.
We hope to see you all in Istanbul. If you experience any problems, or need to contact the registration board, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bala Sevde Tabak