Registration for the largest and most prestigious open debate tournament in the UK is now open, so be sure to register early to guarantee yourself a spot before we fill our team cap!
This year, the Bank of America Merrill Lynch LSE Open will be taking place on the 18th and 19th of February 2012.
- Please register on our website starting January 1st 2012. Click here to register.
- The registration fee will be £50 for IONA teams, and £40 for international teams.
- The team cap is set at 100 (there will be no institutional cap). The N-1 judges rule applies.
This year, the Bank of America Merrill Lynch LSE Open will be bigger and better than ever:
- 5 Preliminary Rounds of Closed Motions, 7 minute speeches. Open break to Quarter-Finals, ESL break to Semi-Finals.
- Our distinguished CA team will include:
- Chief Adjudicator Shengwu Li (WUDC Finalist, EUDC & Cambridge IV Winner)
- Chief Adjudicator Ruth Faller (EUDC Semi-Finalist, EUDC CA 2011, Durham IV & Galway IV Winner)
- Deputy Chief Adjudicator Koen van Schie (Oxford IV ESL Winner, EUDC ESL Semifinalist & Cambridge IV ESL Finalist)
We look forward to seeing you come February!
Convenor | Bank of America Merrill Lynch LSE Open 2012
LSE SU Debate Society | London School of Economics & Political Science